OTHER: Midland area youth soccer referee, Town of Charlton soccer referee, 5-Star Academy referee.
What does MAYS stand for?
MAYS stands for Midland Area Youth Soccer (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAYS
- Mid-America Yearly Meeting (Evangelical Friends Church)
- Marshall Area Youth Network (Indiana)
- Mexican-American Youth Organization
- Monroe Area Youth Organization (church youth group in Monroe, LA, USA)
- Musical Arts Youth Orchestra (Bloomington, IN)
- Metropolitan Atlanta Youth Opportunities Initiative (Georgia)
- Mid-Atlantic Yacht Racing Association (New Jersey)
- Mora Area Youth Recreation Association (Mora, MN)
- Mid-Atlantic Youth Services
- Madison Area Youth Soccer Association (Wisconsin)
- Melbourne Aboriginal Youth Sport and Recreation (Australia)
- Maryland Association of Youth Services Bureaus, Inc.
- Massachusetts Youth Screening Instrument
- Midland Area Youth Soccer League (Massachusetts)
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth Team
- Metropolitan Atlanta Youth Wind Ensemble (est. 2003; Georgia)
- Magnetaufzeichnung (German)
- Mainzer Allgemeinen Zeitung (German: Mainz General Newspapers; Mainz, Germany)
- Märkische Allgemeine (German newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 2006 to 2008 the team amassed a 74-7-2 record, winning the Nashoba Valley League once and the Midland Area Youth Soccer league twice and representing its respective leagues three years in a row at the state tournament.
The Midland Area Youth Soccer League, which encompasses Worcester suburbs from Upton to the Quabbin towns, will be among the first to try out the fields.