The runs are being promoted by Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum and My Sister's Place Women's Advice Centre.
What does MDVF stand for?
MDVF stands for Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Medical Digital Videos 1 (healthcare video production)
- Maryland Department of Veteran Affairs
- Mashie Design Visual Audio (hardware)
- Michigan Distributors & Vendors Association
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (St. Paul, MN)
- Medie Distanze Vestiboli Centrali (Italian railway)
- Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge
- Multiple Description Video Coding
- Multipoint Desktop Video Conferencing (computer system)
- Minneapolis Domestic Violence Experiment (Minnesota)
- Multiple Disabilities and Visual Impairment
- Management Development Vice President (Junior Chamber International)
- Missouri Disability Vote Project (est. 2001)
- Multi-Dimensional Voice Program (software)
- Multi-Dose Vial Policy (vaccination)
- Michigan Domestic Violence Prevention and Treatment Board
- Multiple Description Vector Quantizer
- Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education)
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder
- Mallee Domestic Violence Service (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Becky Rogerson, Chair of the Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum and Manager of My Sister's Place, a one-stop shop for victims of domestic violence, said: "This is a vitally important consultation.
Susan Milburn, Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum co-ordinator, said: "I agree with the sentiment of that, but I think there's a lot of issues about it and how that information is going to be shared.
Professor Jill Radford, criminology expert at Teesside University and a member of the Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum, welcomed the initiative.
Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum can be contacted on 01642 223360.
Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum co-ordinator Becky Rogerson said: "I think we have made a big step in Middlesbrough towards looking at this and there is a will to make things better.
Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum welcomes the new domestic violence bill.
Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum (MDVF) organised last night's march to highlight the rights of women and vulnerable people to walk freely without fear of violence or crime.