The research published by IOP Science discovered a net warming effect from the excessive use of N fertilizer focused on intensive farming areas in the North China Plain and middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River Basin.
What does MLRY stand for?
MLRY stands for Middle and Lower Reaches of the Yangtze River (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Main Line Reform Temple (Beth Elohim; Wynnewood, PA)
- Mean Laryngeal Reaction Time (speech and hearing research)
- Media Luna Roja Turca (Spanish: Turkish Red Crescent; humanitarian organization)
- Mountain Lion Response Team (Missouri Department of Conservation)
- Multiple Linear Regression Viewpoints (publication)
- Myrobalan Latent Ringspot Virus (horticulture)
- Minnehaha Lincoln Republican Women (South Dakota)
- Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction, Weak
- Moscow Locomotive Repair Works (Moscow, Russia)
- Mount Lofty Ranges Watershed (Environmental Protection Agency; Australia)
- Machine Learning System
- Maintenance Logic System (software)
- Major League Sniping (gaming clan)
- Major League Soccer
- Managed Laboratory Service (various locations)
- Manistique and Lake Superior Railroad
- Manitoba Land Surveyor
- Manuel Le Saux (Italian DJ)
- Maple Leaf Square (Canada)
- Maricopa Live Steamers (railroads)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Monday, the National Meteorological said heavy downpours along the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze river along the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze are now in the thralls of heavy summer rainfalls, and the recent dry spell has in some cases made the situation worse.
83 million people in five provinces along the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River.
The figures were announced by the State Flood Control and Drought along the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze river -- China's longest -- had recently been suffering a severe drought.