Byline: By LISA O'CONNOR IRISH rockers Snow Patrol make boring middle of the road music.
What does MORM stand for?
MORM stands for Middle Of the Road Music
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MORM
We have 2 other meanings of MORM in our Acronym Attic
- Monash Oncology Research Institute (Monash Medical Centre; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- More Operational Realism in Modeling of Combat
- Magnetics and Optics Research International Symposium
- Mandiri Operational Risk Information System
- Massachusetts Ocean Resource Information System (online mapping tool)
- Modular Road Information System
- Mu-opioid Receptor Knock-Out (genetically altered mouse)
- Manned Orbital Research Laboratory
- Midwest Online Racing League (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing)
- Mormon (Book of Mormon)
- Membrane Occupation and Recognition Nexus
- Mother of Red Nations Women's Council of Manitoba (Canada)
- Market Order Rectification Office (Ministry of Commerce; China)
- Moroni (Book of Mormon)
- Missouri Rural Opportunities Council
- Main Organization Revealing Obvious Numbskulls
- Verband der Modelleisenbahner und Eisenbahnfreunde Europas
- Maine Oil Recycling Program (waste management)
- Marine Officer Rest Period
Samples in periodicals archive:
Back then, middle of the road music was even more important, " says Demis.
A singer and a keyboard player entertained us with excellent middle of the road music.