The middle linebacker is not always in the middle of the formation, but is usually between the other two linebackers.
What does MIKE stand for?
MIKE stands for Middle Linebacker (football)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MIKE
We have 11 other meanings of MIKE in our Acronym Attic
- Musikere I Kolding (Danish: Musicians in Kolding; Kolding, Denmark)
- Methodologies for Integration of Knowledge Areas
- Maine Island Kayak Company
- Maryland International Kite Exposition
- Meaningless Irrelevant Known Error
- Menu Interaction Kontrol Environment
- Methyl Isobutyl Ketone
- Micro Interpreter for Knowledge Engineering
- Minority Intervention and Kidney Education
- Monitoring the Illegal Killing of Elephants
- Multicast Internet Key Exchange (network security)
- MSc in Innovation Knowledge and Economic Dynamics
- Mass-Analyzed Ion Kinetic Energy Spectrometry (mass spectrometry)
- Microkernels for Embedded Systems (workshop)
- Mikrodalga Elektronik Sistemler (Turkey)
- Multimedia Internet Keying
- Mine Kill Flail
- Mississippi Kite (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philadelphia Eagles middle linebacker Stewart Bradley will likely miss the season after suffering a knee injury Saturday night during "Flight Night" at Lincoln Financial Field.
The opposite path was taken by Terrell Turner, a freshman who practiced at middle linebacker while redshirting last fall and is now at defensive end.