The middle glenohumeral ligament (MGHL) functions primarily to resist external rotation from 0[degrees] to 90[degrees] and provides anterior stability to the moderately abducted shoulder.
What does MGHL stand for?
MGHL stands for Middle Glenohumeral Ligament
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGHL
- My Gothic Heart
- My Guild Host
- Madison Gay Hockey Association (Madison, WI)
- Make Germany Hate Again
- Melbourne Genomics Health Alliance (Melbourne, Australia)
- Mouse Growth Hormone-Binding Protein
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Maximal Globally Hyperbolic Development
- Multivariate Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions (mathematics)
- McMurray Gentlemen's Hockey League (Alberta, Canada)
- Mississauga Girls Hockey League (Canada)
- May God Have Mercy on Your Soul
- Mercy General Health Partners (Muskegon, Michigan)
- Mouse Growth Hormone Receptor (gene production)
- Mouse Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor
- Mahatma Gandhi Human Rights Organisation (Budapest, Hungary; est. 1992)
- Mac.Robertson Girls' High School (Melbourne, Australia)
- Macarthur Girls High School (Australia)
- Marquette General Health System
- Methodist Girls' High School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The anterior glenohumeral ligament complex consists of the superior glenohumeral ligament (SGHL), middle glenohumeral ligament (MGHL), the anterior band of the inferior glenohumeral ligament (AIGHL), and the anterior labrum.