for the Middle Eastern Dance Guild of Eugene's sixth annual Alternative Night.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Middle Eastern Dance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Payments
- Medinah, Saudi Arabia - Madinah-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz (Airport Code)
- Mediterranean Region
- Mediterranean Sea
- Message Element Dictionary
- Micro-Enterprise Development
- Microwave Evaporation and Drying
- Mid-continent Ecology Division (US EPA)
- Middle East Department (Interntational Monetary Fund)
- Middle English Dictionary
- Minimal Effective Dose
- Minimal Erythemal Dose
- Minimum Effective Dose
- Minimum Euclidean Distance
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Minority Enterprise Development
- Mise en Demeure (French legal term for registered letter demanding payment of a debt or other corrective measures)
- Mobile and Embedded Devices (Microsoft)
- Mobile Emergency Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the malls in the capital, traditional Middle Eastern dances will take centre stage.
Belly dancing is also known as Arabic dance or Middle Eastern dance.
Maureen said: "Working closely with Elizabeth Hall I have based the show around looking at how middle eastern dance has connected with other world dances following the old silk road.
Sophie Mei, 19, tells hosts Ant McPartlin and Dec backstage how she turned to the Middle Eastern dance six years ago.
Shake It Up with Hip Motion - Dancercise class using Middle Eastern dance with Lin Hultgren: Tuesdays, 7-8:15 p.
According to Dr Hassan Khalil, theatre professor at Cairo's Academy of Arts and workshop instructor at the Nile Group's festival, Middle Eastern dance counts some 4m practitioners, "a million alone in Brazil".