See Mordechai Abir, "Saudi Oil Policy" Internal, Regional and Global Pressure", Middle East Executive Reports, April 1992, pp.
What does MEER stand for?
MEER stands for Middle East Executive Reports (publication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEER
We have 1 other meaning of MEER in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Education Effectiveness Plan
- Mir Environmental Effects Payload
- Mt Evelyn Environment Protection and Progress Association (Australia)
- Modified Extended-Extended Partial Response Class 4
- Modified Enhanced Extended Partial Response/Maximum Likelihood (hard drives)
- Marijuana Effect Expectancy Questionnaire (psychometrics)
- Marine and Environmental Education and Research, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Mechanical-Electrical Equipment Room (California)
- Media Emancipatie Effect Rapportage (Dutch: Media Content Analysis and Reporting; watchdog organization)
- Michigan Economic and Environmental Roundtable
- Minimum Empirical Error Rate
- Ministry of Energy and Energy Resources (Bulgaria)
- Medical Emergencies, Evacuation, Rescue and Assistance
- Modern Engineering Equivalent Replacement Asset
- Multiscale Experimental Ecosystem Research Center (University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science; Cambridge, MD)
- Marine Education and Environmental Research Institute
- Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute (Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Master of Earth and Environmental Resources Management
- Maximum Effective Echo Ranging Speed
- Monthly Electronic Expenditure Reporting System (US Department of Education; est. 1991)