2 for the entire year, data compiled by QNB in association with Middle East Economic Survey (MEES) show.
What does MEES stand for?
MEES stands for Middle East Economic Survey (magazine)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of MEES
We have 11 other meanings of MEES in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Emergencies, Evacuation, Rescue and Assistance
- Modern Engineering Equivalent Replacement Asset
- Multiscale Experimental Ecosystem Research Center (University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science; Cambridge, MD)
- Marine Education and Environmental Research Institute
- Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute (Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Master of Earth and Environmental Resources Management
- Maximum Effective Echo Ranging Speed
- Monthly Electronic Expenditure Reporting System (US Department of Education; est. 1991)
- Metro East Emergency Response Team (Belleville, IL)
- Marine Estuarine Environmental Sciences (graduate program; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Migrant Education Even Start (US Department of Education)
- Ministry of Ecology and Emergency Situations (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment Spaces
- Missile End Game Evaluation System
- Modification Engineering Evaluation and Sub-Task Order
- Marine Environmental Education Trust (South Africa)
- Mechanical Electrical Electronic Technology (trade show; Canada)
- Middle East Engineering and Telecommunications (Cairo, Egypt)
- Middle East Entrepreneur Training (Beyster Institute; University of California)
- Minimum Essential Equipment for Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waleed Khaddury, adviser at Middle East Economic Survey, outlined geopolitical challenges to the development of the sector.
The news stems from a report in The Middle East Economic Survey.
94 million barrel a day -- 800,000 barrels higher than the previous month, according to the Middle East Economic Survey.
Israel's Delek Group has proposed to Cyprus the creation of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) facility on the island to process reserves Israel has discovered offshore and Cyprus hopes to find nearby, according to a newsflash issued by the Middle East Economic Survey.
But Abu Dhabi is unlikely to take any part in the buy-up, with the Middle East Economic Survey quoted sources as saying the UAE capital would be "reluctant" to invest in BP as it was "politically charged" and there were "too many unknowns".
It appears that BP chief executive Tony Hayward's flying visit to Abu Dhabi last week was in vain after the Middle East Economic Survey said it "understands that Abu Dhabi has signalled a reluctance to buy into BP".
It appears that BP chief executive Tony Hayward's flying visit to Abu Dhabi last week was in vain after the Middle East Economic Survey said it "understands that Abu Dhabi has signaled a reluctance to buy into BP".