About Middle East Compliance Officers Forum (MECOF) Middle East Compliance Officers' Forum (MECOF) is the first ever forum created in MENA region which aims to increase the level of interaction among compliance professionals, sharing professional information and best practices.
What does MECOF stand for?
MECOF stands for Middle East Compliance Officers' Forum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Massachusetts Electric Company
- McDonald Equipment Company
- Meetings Community (website)
- Mission Économique (French: Economic Mission)
- Modern Engineering Company, Inc.
- Muon-Electron Conversion
- Model Engine Company of America (Sierra Madre, CA)
- Military Export Cargo Offering and Booking Office
- Mobility Electronic Combat Officer Course
- Multiple Exchange Carrier Ordering and Design
- Medical Command
- Mediterranean Communications
- Mejoramiento Continuo En La Maquila (Guatemala)
- Metallurgical and Engineering Consultants (est. 1973)
- Medical Educational Council of Pensacola (Florida)
- Mineral Exploration Code of Practice (Tasmania, Australia)
- Modified Electron Correlation Polarization
- Multiple Engineering Co-Op Program (internship)
- Minority Ethnic Carers of Older People Project (Edinburgh, UK)
- Methods in Epidemiology, Clinical and Operational Research