Overall, the Middle East/Africa region saw room supply increase by 2.
What does MEAF stand for?
MEAF stands for Middle East/Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEAF
We have 6 other meanings of MEAF in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Elite Athlete Development Program (financial assistance)
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Data System
- Medium Extended Air Defense System
- Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering and Mechanics (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY)
- Mid-Eastern Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel (eastern US)
- Machines En Apparaten Fabriek
- Maine Educators Against Fingerprinting
- Matching Energy Assistance Fund
- Mexican Expeditionary Air Force (WWII)
- Middle East Air Force
- Midlands Ethnic Albanian Foundation (UK)
- Mission Evangélique des Alpes Françaises (French: Evangelical Mission of the French Alps)
- Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation (Arlington, VA)
- Mortgage Exit Administration Fee (UK)
- Methodological and Empirical Advances in Financial Analysis (Sydney, Australia)
- Middle East, Africa, Southern Asia
- Major Emergency Action Guide (US FEMA)
- Middle East Advisory Group LLC (Washington, DC)
- Moray Equestrian Access Group (UK)
- Munich Ergo Asset Management GmbH
Samples in periodicals archive:
s globalisation partner for the Middle East and Africa regions, announced the availability of Adobe Creative Suite 4 Middle East/Africa versions, allowing designers and developers who rely on the industry-leading design and development software to work in their native language.
Summary: Adobe and WinSoft, Adobe's globalization partner for the Middle East and Africa regions, announced today the availability of AdobeA Creative SuiteA 4 Middle East/Africa versions, allowing designers and developers who rely on the industry-leading design and development software to work in their native language.