The Handbook also contains appendix material outlining competencies and indicators for four separate populations: elementary school, middle/junior high school, high school, and adult.
What does MJH stand for?
MJH stands for Middle/Junior High
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJH
We have 6 other meanings of MJH in our Acronym Attic
- Miller Japanese Garden (California State University, Long Beach)
- Motion for Judgment (legal motion)
- Mexican Junior Golf Association (Mexico)
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (a Metropolitan Jewish Health System facility; Brooklyn, NY)
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Foundation (New York)
- Michigan Journal of Gender and Law
- Matilda J Gibson Memorial Library (Creston, IA)
- Minnesota Journal of Global Trade (now known as Minnesota Journal of International Law)
- Martha Jefferson Hospital (Charlottesville, VA)
- Melissa Joan Hart (actress)
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Ministry for Justice and Home Affairs (Malta)
- Metropolitan Jewish Home Care (New York, NY)
- Michael Jackson Hoax Death (website)
- Modified Joint Hypocenter Determination (earthquakes)
- Martha Jefferson Hospital Foundation (Charlottesville, VA)
- Moose Jaw Health Foundation (Canada)
- Miami Jewish Home and Hospital for the Aged (Florida)
- Manitoba Junior Hockey League
- Metropolitan Junior Hockey League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technology, Life and Careers Technology, Life and Careers (TLC) is Utah's introductory level Career and Technical Education Core Curriculum requirement for middle/junior high school.
Moore Arkansas Award for second place, middle/junior high category, for their winning project, "Chocolate Covered Economics.
However, the actual mathematical background of the middle/junior high and early childhood/elementary teacher is still suspect.
A similar number of boys and girls participated in the study, the majority of which were of elementary and middle/junior high school age and had at least one year of prior camp experience.
Although RPW is most appropriate for high school and college students, middle/junior high school students will find the first two modules interesting.