15) Visual mid-line shift syndrome Some patients with AD and PD experience difficulty with walking in a straight line, often associated with head tilts/turns and postural problems that affect the shoulders, lower back and neck.
What does MLS stand for?
MLS stands for Mid-Line Shift
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLS
We have 344 other meanings of MLS in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Library System (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Michigan Leukemia Society
- Michigan Lutheran Seminary (Saginaw, MI)
- Micro Logic Systems
- Microphthalmia with Linear Skin Defects
- Microwave Landing System
- Microwave Leasing Services (tower services firm located in Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, North Carolina)
- Microwave Limb Sounder
- Microwave Scan Beam Landing System (NASA; space shuttle)
- Mid-Latitude Summer (meteorology)