13 ( ANI ): Your 60s are the new mid-life crisis rather than your 40s, according to a new report.
What does MLC stand for?
MLC stands for Mid-Life Crisis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MLC
We have 362 other meanings of MLC in our Acronym Attic
- Member of Legislative Council
- Memory Load Command
- Men's Last Choice
- Merrill Lynch Canada
- Metal-Ligand Complex
- Meters/Liquid Column
- Methodist Ladies' College (Australia)
- Metropolitan Learning Center (various locations)
- Michigan Library Consortium
- Mid-Grade Learning Continuum (US Army)
- Midland Lutheran College (now Midland University; Fremont, NE)
- Midlife Crisis (slang; also an Ohio band)
- Midwife Led Care (healthcare)
- Milirat Landing Craft (US Navy)
- Military Liaison Committee
- Military Load Classification
- Minimal Link Condition (linguistics)
- Ministry of Lectors and Commentators (Catholicism)
- Missile Launch Console
- Missile to Launcher Contactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm fairly sure a mid-life crisis is like a day off the diet - if you're going to do it, then it may as well count.
On the cusp of the big four-o, Pete and Debbie (Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann) are in the throes of a double mid-life crisis.
The film follows the life of director Guido Contini (Daniel Day-Lewis) as he struggles with a mid-life crisis and tries to balance the numerous women in his life, played by such big names as Kate Hudson (room Goldie Hawn started her career as a dancer), Sophia Loren, Penelope Cruz (who studied ballet growing up in Madrid), Nicole Kidman, and Judi Dench.
Well, it seems that the rest of the world is going through a kind of mid-life crisis too.
Daniel explained: "I'm having a mid-life crisis as they go, I'm driving around in an Aston Martin and wearing sharp suits and sort of going around with beautiful girls.
Image: ) I stumbled across an article on the internet about the mid-life crisis and according to their definition I could be as little as six years away from mine.