NEXT LEVEL Thurston graduate Javan Gray, a freshman at Hampton University, set a school record with a throw of 199 feet, 10 inches to place second in the javelin at the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference championships.
What does MEAC stand for?
MEAC stands for Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEAC
We have 27 other meanings of MEAC in our Acronym Attic
- Museum of East Asian Art (UK)
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (Missouri)
- Manitoba Ethnocultural Advisory and Advocacy Council
- Massachusetts Economic Assessment and Analysis Project (University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA)
- Malmbergs Elektriska B (Finnish)
- Media Elections Advisory Board (UN)
- Metuchen-Edison Area Branch (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People; New Jersey)
- Middle East and Africa Bank (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Measuring Progress of eAccessibility in Europe
- Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee (Florida court system)
- Middle Eastern and Adjoining Countries (Internet governance)
- Midwifery Education Accreditation Council
- Minimum Effective Anesthetic Concentration
- Municipal Energy Authority Computer (from BOFH)
- Middle East Africa Central Asia Turkey (General Electric service region)
- Mid Essex Adult Community College (Essex, UK)
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Control Number
- Middle East African Council of Ophthalmology (Bahrain)
- Maine Academic Decathlon (Monmouth, ME)
- Maine Association of the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
State and NSU are members of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference and earn no money when they play away games with conference members.
The Rams, who play in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference, return nine letterwinners including three starters, though 6-foot-10 Paul Davis is still hobbled by a knee injury and may not start tonight.
Trustees at North Carolina Central University voted last month to approve moving the school's sports affiliation to Division I in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference.
based member of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference, came early and swiftly.