who are associated with the nonprofit organization Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning, outline nine research-based instructional strategies for increasing student achievement and relevant classroom practices that use them.
What does McREL stand for?
McREL stands for Mid-Continent Research for Education and Learning (Denver, Colorado)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of McREL
- Masters in Commercial Real Estate
- McRoberts Commercial Real Estate (Des Moines, Iowa)
- Miscellaneous Capital Related Expense (business)
- Mother-Child Relationship Evaluation
- Metabolic Clearance Rates of Estradiol
- Morgan County Rural Electric Association
- Mammalian Type C Retrovirus Enhancer Factor 1
- Metabolic Clearance Rate of Estrone Glucosiduronate
- Motor Carrier Regulation Information System
- McQuinn Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (University of Missouri; Columbia, MO)
- Military Committee Representative to the North Atlantic Council
- Microtubules within Cisternae of Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Macomb County Rotating Emergency Shelter Team (Roseville, MI)
- Modular Covert Remote Electronic Warfare Simulator
- Madison Capital Revolving Fund
- Mahaska Community Recreation Foundation (Oskaloosa, IA)
- Mail Code Request Form
- Major Central Research Facilities
- Major Contingency Response Force
- Management Centre Research Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
2006) A new study from Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning (McREL) reveals that professional development for teachers can have a positive impact on student achievement if it: (1) is sustained over time; (2) focuses on specific content areas or instructional strategies; (3) supports the collective learning of most, if not all, teachers in a school; (4) aligns with school and teacher goals; and (5) provides opportunities for teachers to practice and apply new knowledge.
95 Paperback LB2822 Goodwin is vice president of communications and marketing at Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning, (McREL), a nonprofit education research and development organization.
Denver, CO: Mid-Continent Research for Education and Learning.
Tweed has been busy helping school districts to improve secondary science instruction as a senior consultant for the Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning.