25, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Thirty Seven Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) physicians have been selected as 2014 "Top Doctors" in the November issue of Baltimore magazine.
What does MAPMG stand for?
MAPMG stands for Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Michigan Association of Property and Liability Insurance Counselors (Lansing, MI)
- Maximum A Posteriori Linear Regression
- Master of Asian and Pacific Legal Systems (college degree; University of Sydney; Australia)
- Ma Meilleure Amie Pour La Vie (French: Best Friend for Life)
- Market Asset Protection Manager (Wal-Mart job title)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry (various universities)
- Member of the Association of Project Managers
- My Arbitrary Precision Math
- Mid-Atlantic Plant Molecular Biology Society
- Master of Arts Program in Middle East Studies (Ben-Gurion University, Beer Sheva, Israel)
- Manpower & Personnel Management Information System
- Midwest Aquatic Plant Management Society
- Multianode Photomultiplier
- Maltese Association for Psychiatric Nurses
- Maltese Association of Psychiatric Nurses
- Microscopically Assisted Percutaneous Nucleotomy
- Ministerul Apararii Nationale (Romanian: Ministry of National Defense)
- Mt. Airy Parents Network (Philadelphia neighborhood organization)
- Magazina Popullore (Popular Store; Albanian term describing the supermarkets during the communist regime)
- Manufacturing and Production Organization (Disney)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenner served patient in private practice in Barrington, NJ, was Division Chief-NOR at Capital Area Permanente Medical Group, Staff Otolaryngologist at Misericordia Hospital in Philadelphia as well as most recently a Staff Otolaryngologist at Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group in Largo, Maryland.
Dr Nava is now with the Department of Pathology, Kaiser Permanente, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, Rockville, Maryland.
Eliza Corporation and Kaiser Permanente's Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group received the Gold award in the Consumer Health Improvement category at the URAC 2009 Best Practices in Health Care Consumer Empowerment and Protection Awards gala.
Our employees and physicians have been focused and dedicated to consistently providing the best member, patient, and customer experience in the Mid-Atlantic," said Bernadette Loftus, MD, Associate Executive Director, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group.
This article contains the advice, opinions, statements and views of the author and does not necessarily represent the advice, opinions, statements or views of Georgetown University Medical Center, the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PA, or its physicians.
Note: This article contains the advice, opinions, statements and views of the author and does not necessarily represent the advice, opinions, statements or views of Georgetown University Medical Center, the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PA or its physicians.
In its March 2014 issue, The Washingtonian Magazine recognized fifty-nine Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group physicians as "Top Doctors.