org 17-19 The Association For Heahhcare Philanthropy (AHP) will hold its 2012 Mid-Atlantic Conference at the Westin Alexandria, Alexandria, Va.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Mid-Atlantic Conference (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Micromechanics Analysis Code (US NASA software)
- Mid America Corvette (company)
- Mid-America Chapter (various organizations)
- Mid-America Conference
- Mid-America Council (Boy Scouts of America; various locations)
- Mid-American Conference
- Mid-Arm Muscle Circumference
- Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts (tours & events; Cape May, NJ)
- Mid-Atlantic Championship
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate (umpires)
- Mid-Atlantic Crossing
- Middle America Cox (Cox-Internet)
- Midtown Athletic Club (various locations)
- Midwest Adoption Center (Des Plaines, IL)
- Midwest Airlines Center (now Frontier Airlines Center; Milwaukee, WI)
- Midwest Archives Conference
- Midwest CHP Application Center
- Migration Authorisation Code (UK DSL)
- Mikuni American Corporation (Northridge, CA)
- Mildura Arts Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
at the Mid-Atlantic Conference and Deal Making in National Harbor, Md.
org 17-19 The Association For Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP) will hold its 2012 Mid-Atlantic Conference at the Westin Alexandria, Alexandria, Va.
Next up, our first session at ICSC's Mid-Atlantic Conference and Deal Making, being held February 22 and 23 in National Harbor, MD.
1st Mid-Atlantic Conference on Children's Health and the Environment: Clinically Important Issues in Children's Health and the Environment.