Parr is now ranked No 1 in the UK at both junior and senior level, and in 2008 he became the first British skater to win the USA Mid-Atlantic Championships in New York.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Mid-Atlantic Championship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Association of Counties
- Microbiota-Accessible Carbohydrate (biological molecules)
- Micromechanics Analysis Code (US NASA software)
- Mid America Corvette (company)
- Mid-America Chapter (various organizations)
- Mid-America Conference
- Mid-America Council (Boy Scouts of America; various locations)
- Mid-American Conference
- Mid-Arm Muscle Circumference
- Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts (tours & events; Cape May, NJ)
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate (umpires)
- Mid-Atlantic Conference (various organizations)
- Mid-Atlantic Crossing
- Middle America Cox (Cox-Internet)
- Midtown Athletic Club (various locations)
- Midwest Adoption Center (Des Plaines, IL)
- Midwest Airlines Center (now Frontier Airlines Center; Milwaukee, WI)
- Midwest Archives Conference
- Midwest CHP Application Center
- Migration Authorisation Code (UK DSL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2008 he became the first British skater to win the USA Mid-Atlantic Championships in New York, and was chosen to to represent Great Britain in the World Junior Championships in Sofia, Bulgaria.