What does MACGN stand for?
MACGN stands for Mid-Atlantic Cancer Genetics Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mid-Atlantic Council-Federation of Fly Fishers (Pylesville, MD)
- Master of Arts in Conflict Facilitation and Organizational Change (Process Work Institute; behavioral health)
- Marine Air Control Group
- Marshalling Area Control Group
- Master of Arts in Counseling & Guidance
- Master, American College of Gastroenterology
- Melbourne Anarchist-Communist Group (Melbourne, Australia)
- Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Missed Approach Climb Gradient (air navigation)
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Gay and Lesbian Health (Victoria, Australia)
- Multi-Agency Coordination Group (various organizations)
- Machinable Letter (US Postal Service)
- Machine Tool (course)
- Management of Aquatic Resources through Community Husbandry Project (Bangladesh)
- Martin Army Community Hospital (Fort Benning, GA, USA)
- Master Agility Champion (dog agility title)
- Maternal and Child Health (various locations)
- Microsoft Academy for College Hires Program