What does MABGH stand for?
MABGH stands for Mid-Atlantic Business Group on Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Manchester Area Bereavement Forum (UK)
- Maximum Allowable Body Fat (military employment)
- Mexican-American Bar Foundation
- Michigan Association of Broadcasters Foundation (Lansing, MI)
- Montreal Association for the Blind Foundation (Montreal, Canada)
- Marine Amphibious Brigade Field Exercise
- Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Gardens (Humble, TX)
- Mid-Atlantic Battle Group (remote control model warship club)
- Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
- Medical Associates of the Black Hills (South Dakota)
- Member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- MABI AG (not an acronym; formerly Maschinenbau Biland; Switzerland)
- Macintosh Application Binary Interface
- Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Massachusetts Association of Business Incubators (Westford, MA)
- Mauritius Agricultural Biotechnology Institute
- Mean Annual Biomass Increment (forestry)
- Monoclonal Antibody-Based Immunoassay
- Mother's Assessment of the Behavior of Her Infant (behavioral science)