At Western Michigan, he went from 4-7 his first season to a Mid-American Conference championship in his third.
What does MACC stand for?
MACC stands for Mid-American Conference Championship (college sports)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACC
We have 214 other meanings of MACC in our Acronym Attic
- Metro Atlanta Cycling Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Metropolitan Area Communications Commission (Oregon)
- Metropolitan Association of Contemplative Communities (New York state)
- Mexican American Chamber of Commerce
- Mexican American Cultural Center (Texas)
- Michigan Alpine Competition Committee
- Mid America Computer Corporation (Blair, NE)
- Mid America Conference of Clubs, Inc.
- Mid-America Commercialization Corporation
- Mid-American CIBER Consortium
- Mid-Atlantic Camaro Club
- Mid-Atlantic Coaster Club
- Midland Area Chamber of Commerce (Midland, MI)
- Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, Inc.
- Military Aid to Civil Community
- Military Airworthiness Certification Criteria (various countries)
- Mine Action Coordination Center
- Moberly Area Community College (Missouri)
- Mobile Adult Content Congress (conference)
- Modification Airworthiness Certification Criteria (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the last five years, the Huskies won 56 matches and won a Mid-American Conference championship.
Her team also advanced to the Mid-American Conference championship game for the first time since 1986.