The Golden Flashes are the first team from the Mid-American Conference to reach the College World Series since 1976.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Mid-American Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Administrative Code
- Michigan Aerospace Corporation (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Michigan Apple Committee
- Michigan Association of Counties
- Microbiota-Accessible Carbohydrate (biological molecules)
- Micromechanics Analysis Code (US NASA software)
- Mid America Corvette (company)
- Mid-America Chapter (various organizations)
- Mid-America Conference
- Mid-America Council (Boy Scouts of America; various locations)
- Mid-Arm Muscle Circumference
- Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts (tours & events; Cape May, NJ)
- Mid-Atlantic Championship
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate (umpires)
- Mid-Atlantic Conference (various organizations)
- Mid-Atlantic Crossing
- Middle America Cox (Cox-Internet)
- Midtown Athletic Club (various locations)
- Midwest Adoption Center (Des Plaines, IL)
- Midwest Airlines Center (now Frontier Airlines Center; Milwaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
United States service academy Air Force Falcons (7-5) from the Mountain West Conference (MWC) will host the Toledo Rockets (8-4) from the Mid-American Conference (MAC) at RFK Stadium on December 28 in Washington, D.
The game features a top selection from the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) and the Mid-American Conference (MAC) and will take place this year on Dec.
Mid-American Conference champions Over the last seven years, the Motor City Bowl football game--presented by General Motors, DaimlerChrysler and Ford--has quietly driven an average annual economic impact of $14 million-plus into the region.
Bowling Green is a member of the 14-school Mid-American Conference, that, although it has members in Buffalo, NY and Orlando, FL, is mainly comprised of schools in close proximity of one another-Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia, Indiana, and Illinois--that enables teams to travel to away games via bus.
Defensively, I think they played the best they've played this year," said UMass coach Charley Molnar, whose team is 0-7, 0-4 in the Mid-American Conference.