Stepping into a new market segment, the company unveiled a low cab forward model, suited to concrete-pumping and refuse-hauling vehicles, at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville.
What does MATS stand for?
MATS stands for Mid-America Trucking Show (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MATS
We have 55 other meanings of MATS in our Acronym Attic
- Material Acquisition Technical Support
- Material Squadron (USAF)
- Materiel Armywide Tracking System
- Mediterranean Air Transport Service (US and UK)
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (US EPA)
- Metallic Access and Test System
- Metro Access Transmission Services Inc
- Metropolitan Area Transport Service
- Michigan Association of Township Supervisors
- Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting System (software)
- Military Air Transport Service
- Mobile Automatic Telephone System
- Model Attainment Test System (environment)
- Montgomery Area Transit System (Montgomery, Alabama)
- More Able and Talented Students
- Multiparticipant Airbattle Training System
- Multiple Address Translation Services
- Multiple-Antenna Transmission System
- Muskegon Area Transit System
- Materials Science and Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Dometic, the new products, which were unveiled earlier this month during the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, KY provide HVAC and electrical power for heavy-duty trucks while the engine is turned off.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Mid-America Trucking Show showcases the most advanced technologies and innovative systems in the trucking industry.
Navistar announced at the Mid-America Trucking Show, that as of January, more than 100,000 2010 EPA-compliant MaxxForce diesel engines have been built, making it one of the most quickly adopted engines in the industry.