Our next event is 27-29 July, when NDTA will partner with AFCEA in presenting its annual TechNet Mid-America Conference.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Mid-America Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Arts Commission
- Mexican-American Commission
- Michigan Administrative Code
- Michigan Aerospace Corporation (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Michigan Apple Committee
- Michigan Association of Counties
- Microbiota-Accessible Carbohydrate (biological molecules)
- Micromechanics Analysis Code (US NASA software)
- Mid America Corvette (company)
- Mid-America Chapter (various organizations)
- Mid-America Council (Boy Scouts of America; various locations)
- Mid-American Conference
- Mid-Arm Muscle Circumference
- Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts (tours & events; Cape May, NJ)
- Mid-Atlantic Championship
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate (umpires)
- Mid-Atlantic Conference (various organizations)
- Mid-Atlantic Crossing
- Middle America Cox (Cox-Internet)
- Midtown Athletic Club (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Future major nonconference opponents from the upper crust of the NCAA will likely come from the Mid-America Conference, the Sun Belt or Conference USA for a similar payoff.
Through its association with the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association and its interaction with United States Transportation Command J5/4's Distribution Academy and the Joint Logistician Training Program, it co-sponsored the TechNet Mid-America Conference to provide logistics training and professional development and an opportunity for cross communications with functional logistics and technology providers.