On November 13, members of Mid-America Chapter visited the headquarters of Beck's Hybrids, the largest independent family-owned retail seed company in the country.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Mid-America Chapter (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Airports Commission
- Metropolitan Arts Commission
- Mexican-American Commission
- Michigan Administrative Code
- Michigan Aerospace Corporation (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Michigan Apple Committee
- Michigan Association of Counties
- Microbiota-Accessible Carbohydrate (biological molecules)
- Micromechanics Analysis Code (US NASA software)
- Mid America Corvette (company)
- Mid-America Conference
- Mid-America Council (Boy Scouts of America; various locations)
- Mid-American Conference
- Mid-Arm Muscle Circumference
- Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts (tours & events; Cape May, NJ)
- Mid-Atlantic Championship
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate (umpires)
- Mid-Atlantic Conference (various organizations)
- Mid-Atlantic Crossing
- Middle America Cox (Cox-Internet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chicago/Midwest Chapter, the Mid-America Chapter based in St.
Anne-Marie Berger, in charge of the awards for the mid-America chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Science, says that's because the judges deemed only one nominee to be Emmy worthy.
The award was given by the United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, Mid-America Chapter at a ceremony on 28 March.
Matam Key Distributors--the Key Mid-America chapter here with retailers in western Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas and Missouri-was led by Pat Reed as executive director.