This disease has been around since before the time of Moses," said Randall Thompson of the Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute in Kansas City, Mo.
What does MAHI stand for?
MAHI stands for Mid America Heart Institute (Kansas City, MO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAHI
We have 2 other meanings of MAHI in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Arts in Holocaust and Genocide
- Main Aisa Hi Hoon (Hindi movie)
- Malignancy-Associated Humoral Hypercalcemia (calcified tissue)
- Montana Association of Home Health Agencies
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center (Windsor, VT)
- Maritime Archaeology and History of the Hawaiian Islands Foundation (Honolulu, HI)
- Maryland Association of Home Inspectors (Glen Burnie, MD)
- Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute
- McAllen Affordable Homes, Inc. (Texas)
- Metropolitan Association of Home Inspectors (New York)
- Mississippi Association of Home Inspectors
- Massachusetts Health Information Management Association
- Medical and Health Incident Management System
- Masehi Advent Hari Ketujuh (Indonesia, Seventh Day Adventist)
- Massachusetts Action for Healthy Kids (est. 2002)
- Maastricht Aachen Hasselt Liège (major ciies of the Meuse-Rhine)
- Master of Arts in Hebrew Literature/Letters
- Maximum Allowable Headworks Loading
- Mid America Hockey League (various locations)
- Midland Amateur Hockey League (Midland, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
director of lipid research at the Mid America Heart Institute in Kansas City, Mo.
cardiologist and director of Preventive Cardiology at the Mid America Heart Institute, Kansas City, MO.
John Spertus of Mid America Heart Institute of Saint Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.