Attached to the electrodes were low-power electronic devices developed by MIT's Microsystems Technology Laboratories (MTL).
What does MTL stand for?
MTL stands for Microsystems Technology Laboratories
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTL
We have 162 other meanings of MTL in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Traffic Load
- Mechanically Tuned Laser (IEEE)
- Medial Temporal Lobe (brain)
- Medium-Term Loan
- Message Transfer Layer (ITU-T)
- Metal Tiles Ltd (UK)
- Metric Temporal Logic (computer science)
- Micro Trains Line (maker of N and Z scale model trains)
- Microstrip Transmission Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work was conducted at the MIT Microsystems Technology Laboratories, which Chandrakasan directs.