As Figure 2 shows, most electric fields in a high-frequency microstrip transmission line lie between the copper lavers, although a significant current density exists at the corners of the signal conductor.
What does MTL stand for?
MTL stands for Microstrip Transmission Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTL
We have 162 other meanings of MTL in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Track Life
- Mean Traffic Load
- Mechanically Tuned Laser (IEEE)
- Medial Temporal Lobe (brain)
- Medium-Term Loan
- Message Transfer Layer (ITU-T)
- Metal Tiles Ltd (UK)
- Metric Temporal Logic (computer science)
- Micro Trains Line (maker of N and Z scale model trains)
- Microsystems Technology Laboratories
- Mighty Leaf Tea
- Military Training Leader
- Miller Taste League (beer advertisement)
- Minimum Termination Liability (Sprint)
- Minimum Triggering Level (DO 181C RTCA specification)
- Mission Tasking Letter (US DoD)
- Mission Time Line
- Mobile Technology Lab
- Mobile Telephone Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
FIGURE 2 shows the $21 measurements from the microstrip transmission lines for the three materials at their preconditioned dry state and saturated equilibrium state.
sub], using the measured dimensions of the microstrip transmission line and the [K.
EQUATION 1 gives the formula tO find the current along the edge of a ground-reference plane for a microstrip transmission line (1).