4-inch diagonal widescreen display enhanced with Toshiba TruBrite technology, a DVD SuperMulti Double Layer drive compatible with current DVD formats that nearly doubles a recordable DVD's storage capacity in DVD+R format, 40GB hard drive spinning at 5400 rpm for quick access to stored files, 512MB memory and Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system.
What does XP stand for?
XP stands for Microsoft Windows XP (operating system)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XP
We have 6 other meanings of XP in our Acronym Attic
- Experience (Microsoft Windows XP)
- Experience Points
- Experimental Prototype
- Explosion Proof
- Extended Platform
- Extended Play
- Extended Stored Procedure (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extra Performance (AMD Athlon XP+)
- Extreme Performance (AMD Athlon processor)
- Extreme Programming
- Plans and Programs (USAF)
- Symbol or monogram for Christ or Christianity (from X and P, the first two letters of the Greek word for Christ)
- Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis
- Xeon Processor (Windows)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum
- Ximoko Party (South Africa)
- Xtreme Paramilitary (gaming clan)
- Xtreme Prejudice (gaming clan)
- XP Media Center Edition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Step By Step Microsoft Windows XP Online Training Solutions Inc.
Along with Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, the software bundle includes Microsoft Works 7.
Featuring a 17-inch wide-screen display and Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, the Qosmio G15-AV501 offers consumers a unique "four-in-one" experience, eliminating the need for multiple consumer electronics devices such as a DVD player, PVR, TV and stereo.
AMD (NYSE:AMD) recently raised PC performance to new heights with the launch of four new processors in the award-winning AMD Athlon 64 processor family featuring the exclusive Enhanced Virus Protection (EVP) capability for desktop and mobile computing when enabled by the upcoming Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2.
The Microsoft Windows XP Ready PC Program -- along with Gateway's comprehensive upgrade program -- will ensure that customers who buy a new PC today will have an easy transition to Windows XP and all the benefits it offers them.