The new INtime software add-on features code compatibility with existing iRMX for Windows customers still using Microsoft Windows 3.
What does 3.1 stand for?
3.1 stands for Microsoft Windows 3.1 (operating system)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- 3-Dimensional Cavity Array
- Three-Dimensional Electromagnetic Bandgap Material
- Three-Dimensional Ordered Macroporous (electrochemistry)
- Maintenance and Material Management
- 3-Methyladenine (autophagy inhibitor)
- 3-M Slender Boned Nanism (genetics)
- 3-Nitroproprionic Acid (biomedical)
- Third-Order Zero-Disparity
- Stolen Bicycle Located - Take Report (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- The End (sign of completion at the end of a news story)
- Multiple Choices (HTTP status code; indicates client computer may have options for a file)
- Found (HTTP status code; URL found elsewhere)
- See Other (HTTP status code; indicates to look under another URL)
- Not Modified (HTTP status code; indicates resource is unchanged)
- Use Proxy (HTTP status code)
- Switch Proxy (HTTP status code; obsolete)
- Temporary Redirect (HTTP status code; look elsewhere on that request only)
- 30 Seconds to Mars (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-inch floppy disk drive; 2MB free hard drive space; VGA graphics card running 640 X 480 or 800 X 600; Microsoft Windows 3.
Talk to Me includes a free microphone, runs on a 486-66 PC or higher, with 8 MB RAM and 20 MB hard disk space, under Microsoft Windows 3.