amp;#8220;With 2X ApplicationServer XG you can deploy a blended model based on user and cost requirements, delivering the best of VDI and Microsoft Terminal Services from a single platform,” adds Makris, “2X simplifies desktop virtualization so administrators can take full advantage of the enhanced Virtualization features that Microsoft Windows Server 2012 has to offer for Private Cloud Computing.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Microsoft Terminal Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Message Transfer Service
- Message Transfer System (ITU-T - X.400)
- Message Transmission Subsystem
- Meteoroid Technology Satellite
- Meter Tonne Second
- Methodology of Test Suites
- Methods for Testing and Specifications
- Methylphenidate Transdermal System
- Metropolitan Transit System
- Michigan Terminal System (virtual memory OS)
- Microsoft Transaction Server (Microsoft)
- Microwave Test Station
- Mid-Term System
- Mid-Tier Server
- Middle Thermal Shield
- Middletown Transit System (Middletown, OH)
- Midtown South (New York)
- Midwest Talent Search (Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University)
- Military Tracking System
- Military Training Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company said that Goverlan v7 is fully compatible with Microsoft Terminal Services servers and Citrix XenServer.
Microsoft Terminal Services, combined with other security best practices, is an excellent solution for secure remote access that allows full functionality, just as if users were in front of their office computers.
Having implemented numerous Microsoft terminal server, Citrix WinFrame and Citrix MetaFrame solutions, my experience is that Citrix MetaFrame is not necessarily faster than Microsoft terminal services.
The software was released on 8 July and will accelerate popular virtualisation architectures such as Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, VMware View and Microsoft Terminal Services.