Gosforth-based Technology Services Group Ltd (TSG) has attained Gold Certified status in the Microsoft Partner Program.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Microsoft Partner Program (business solutions; Microsoft, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Mentor-Protégé Program
- Meridian Passport
- Merit Promotion & Placement Program
- Merit Promotion Number
- Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia, MD venue)
- Mesh Path Protection (IEEE)
- Message Posting Protocol
- Message Processing Platform (RAE Internet)
- Message Processing Program
- Metropolitan Policy Program (formerly the Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project 2000 file extension (Microsoft Office)
- Microsoft Project Plan (computing)
- Military Pay Procedures Manual
- Military Personnel Policy
- Mill Pond Press, Inc. (Florida)
- Minimum Payment Period
- Minimum Premium Plan (insurance)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular (Spanish: Ministry of the Popular Power); Venezuela)
- Ministry for Petroleum Production
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seagull Software (AEX: SEAGULL), a provider of software products for connecting legacy applications to Internet architectures, has announced that BlueZone terminal emulator has been certified 'Designed for Windows XP Gold' as part of the Microsoft Partner Program for ISVs.