Connectivity to Microsoft Office Manager 2005 and BMC Remedy Help Desk Is First of Opalis Integrations for Microsoft PowerShell SAN DIEGO, Microsoft Management Summit, April 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Opalis Software, Inc.
What does MOM stand for?
MOM stands for Microsoft Office Manager (Microsoft Office 98 - Macintosh Edition)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MOM
We have 211 other meanings of MOM in our Acronym Attic
- Men on A Mission
- Message Oriented Middleware
- Message-Oriented Middleware
- Metal Oxide Metal
- Metal-On-Metal (arthroplasty, hip resurfacing)
- Method of Manufacture
- Method Of Moment (4 mallet marimba method)
- Method, Opportunity, Motive (cybersecurity)
- Methods of Mayhem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microsoft Office Manager (MOM) is a set of tools that makes it easy to use Office products together.
Through the Microsoft Office Manager (MOM), users will be able to open instantly any of the applications within Office Professional & Bookshelf simply by clicking an application button found on the MOM toolbar.