T is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner which means it has demonstrated superior levels of successful implementations, capabilities and certification.
What does MGCP stand for?
MGCP stands for Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGCP
We have 7 other meanings of MGCP in our Acronym Attic
- Media Gateway Controller Node
- Moto Guzzi Club Nederland (Dutch motorcycle club; est. 1972; Netherlands)
- Mouse Germ Cell Nuclear Factor (receptor)
- Maple Grove Community Organization (Maple Grove, MN)
- Mars Geoscience/Climatology Orbiter (NASA)
- Michigan Golf Course Owners Association
- Media Gateway Control Point (Bellcore)
- Media Gateway Control Protocol
- Media Gateway Controller Protocol
- Membrane Glutamate Carboxypeptidase
- Multinational Geospatial Co-Production Program (est. 2003)
- Multiple Gateway Control Point (Cisco)
- Maritime Gas-Cooled Reactor
- Maximal Gallbladder Contraction Rate (gastrectomy effects)
- Minimum Guaranteed Contract Rate
- Maritime Gas-Cooled Reactor Critical Experiment
- Medicare Geographic Classification Review Board
- Managing Goals and Careers for Success
- Medical-Grade Calcium Sulfate (chemical additive)
- Michigan Growth Capital Symposium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Program brings market recognition to companies providing consistent, high-quality products built on the Microsoft platform.