Access Accounting will be demonstrating DimensionsLite, the only business and accounts solution based on the Microsoft Data Engine available in the UK today.
What does MSDE stand for?
MSDE stands for Microsoft Data Engine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MSDE
We have 5 other meanings of MSDE in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Stream Dependency Detection
- Multi-System Developmental Delay
- Multiple-Symbol Decision Detection
- Multiple-Symbol Differential Detection
- Multisystem Developmental Disorder
- Multiple-Symbol Double-Differential Heuristic Detection
- Master Seafloor Digital Database
- Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command
- Multiple-Symbol Double-Differential Detection
- Maryland State Department of Education
- Microsoft Development Environment
- Microsoft Server Desktop Engine (structured query language)
- Microsoft SQL Desktop Edition
- Military Scenario Development Environment
- Ministry of Social Development and Economic Security (Canada)
- Microsoft Developer's Studio
- Maritime Self-Defense Forces
- Maritime Support Delivery Framework (Ministry of Defense; UK)
- Metropolitan Spatial Development Framework (South Africa)
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
31, its network-usage information software based on Microsoft data engine (MSDE).
With IBM, Oracle and Sybase already playing in the relational "lite" space with shrunken versions of their RDBMS offerings, Microsoft is now offering a free download of its bite-size SQL Server offering, Microsoft Data Engine (MDE).