Amdocs will expand its integration with the Microsoft Connected Services Framework to facilitate flow-through provisioning and usage collection for a variety of Microsoft services, such as the Microsoft Solution for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration and the Microsoft TV platform.
What does MCSF stand for?
MCSF stands for Microsoft Connected Services Framework (computing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCSF
We have 24 other meanings of MCSF in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Software Enterprise License Management System
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Messaging Specialization (networking credential)
- Marine Corps Satellite Education Network
- Material Culture Symposium for Emerging Scholars (archaeology)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Security (job certification)
- Middlesex County Showroom of Environmental Technology
- Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- Marine Corps Security Force
- Michigan Child Support Formula (family law)
- Midwest Consolidated Security Forum
- Minardi Club San Francisco (fan club)
- Minimum Continuous Stable Flow (pump)
- Mobile Client Software Factory
- Mobile Cryptologic Support Facility
- Multinational Cryptologic Support Facility
- Marine Corps Support Facility-Blount Island (Jacksonville, FL)
- Marine Corps Security Force Battalion (USMC)
- Marine Corps Security Forces Battalion
- Marine Corps Security Force Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
AePONA's support for Web Services and Parlay-X opens the door to more mobile services being enabled through the Microsoft Connected Services Framework--resulting in a lower cost of development, deployment and management, a better portfolio of services, and new revenue-generating opportunities," said Terry McGuigan, product manager for the Microsoft Connected Services Framework.