Option two - the Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification - can start off an IT career.
What does MCDST stand for?
MCDST stands for Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MCDST in our Acronym Attic
- Montfort Community Development Society (India)
- Multi-Core Debug Solution (software)
- Multi-Interface Circuit Data Sheet
- Multifunction CRT Display System
- Medical College Democratic Students' Association (India)
- Merced County Deputy Sheriff's Association (Merced, CA)
- Multnomah County Deputy Sheriffs Association
- Materiel Capability Decision Support System
- Ministry of Community Development and Social Services (Zambia)
- Monroe County Department of Social Services (New York)
- Mambo Core Development Team
- Manor and Castle Development Trust (est. 1977; UK)
- Master Certified Dental Technician (degree)
- Micro Credit Development Trust SACCO (Uganda microfinance)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician
- Modified Discrete Cosine Transform
- Moseley Community Development Trust (UK; also seen as CDT)
- Master Control Display Unit (Airbus and newer generation Boeing products)
- Mercaptolactate-Cysteine Disulfiduria
- Military and Civil Defence Unit (OCHA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
76 This study guide for taking the first exam towards becoming a Microsoft certified desktop support technician reviews the procedures for installing the Windows XP operating system, configuring resources, setting up device drivers, managing local security policies, and monitoring system performance.