Putting this chip into the switch used to build the two-tier interconnect network described above results in a latency of less than a microsecond, which, when added to an RDMA or ToE-supported NIC means a total latency of less than 10 microseconds.
What does us stand for?
us stands for Microsecond
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of us
We have 177 other meanings of us in our Acronym Attic
- Union of Radical Workers and Writers
- Under Road Crossing (British Railway)
- Upper Rail Extension (weapons)
- Gurayat Regional Airport (Saudi Arabia, IATA code)
- Union Railway of Memphis
- University Radio York (UK)
- Uruguay (ISO Country code)
- Upland Rice Yield Trial
- Uruzgan (Airport, Afghanistan)
- Freedom Union (Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 microns with a response time of 50 microseconds (.
Storage times of many microseconds represent a valuable step, says Claude Weisbuch of the Ecole Polytechnique in Palaiseau, France.
The lifetimes range from 10 microseconds to 100 milliseconds.
But researchers have now discovered that some of the antiprotons fired into a vat of liquid helium survive as long as 15 microseconds.