Putting this chip into the switch used to build the two-tier interconnect network described above results in a latency of less than a microsecond, which, when added to an RDMA or ToE-supported NIC means a total latency of less than 10 microseconds.
What does USEC stand for?
USEC stands for Microsecond
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of USEC
We have 5 other meanings of USEC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Energy Association
- United States Eventing Association (equestrian sport, formerly United States Combined Training Association, USCTA)
- United States Executive Agencies
- Utah School Employees Association (Murray, UT)
- United States Army Environmental Center
- United States Election Assistance Commission
- United States Export Assistance Center
- Ultrasonic Ranging And Data Acquisition System
- United States Eastern Amateur Ski Association
- University of Surrey Environmental Body (UK)
- United States East Coast
- United States Enrichment Corporation
- United States Eurasier Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Unity Security Force (gaming)
- Universal Services Echo Canceller
- US Elite Coaches Association (gymnastics)
- Utica Shelby Emergency Communications Association
- Under Secretary of the Air Force
- Under Secretary of the Air Force and Director of the National Reconnaissance Office
- Undersecretary of Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 microns with a response time of 50 microseconds (.
Storage times of many microseconds represent a valuable step, says Claude Weisbuch of the Ecole Polytechnique in Palaiseau, France.
The lifetimes range from 10 microseconds to 100 milliseconds.
But researchers have now discovered that some of the antiprotons fired into a vat of liquid helium survive as long as 15 microseconds.