The microprocessor control unit is self-monitoring and self-balancing and product compensation parameters may be stored in the password protected nonvolatile memory built into the control unit.
What does MCU stand for?
MCU stands for Microprocessor Control Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCU
We have 152 other meanings of MCU in our Acronym Attic
- Mediolanum Corporate University (Milan, Italy)
- Medium Close-Up (cinematography)
- Memory Control Unit
- Message Control Unit (radar)
- Metallic Channel Unit
- Metro Credit Union
- Miami Christian University
- Micro Computer Unit
- Microcontrol Unit
- Microcontroller Unit
- Microprogram Control Unit
- Micturating Cysto-Urethrogram
- Mid-Continent University (Mayfield, KY)
- Mike Caro University of Poker
- Milk Clotting Units (proteolytic enzymes potency measure)
- Ming Chuan University
- minimum care unit
- Minimum Coded Unit
- Ministerial Correspondence Unit (various locations)
- Mission Computer Upgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
The machine comes with a microprocessor control unit that stores different settings and precisely implements temperatures, process times and operations.
The microprocessor control unit is stir-monitoring and self-balancing and product compensation parameters may be stored in the password protected nonvolatile memory built into the control unit.