com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Caliper and Micrometer Market 2011-2015 http://www.
What does µm stand for?
µm stands for Micrometer(s)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Microcoulomb (electrical measurement)
- Microfarad (unit of capacitance)
- micrograms per liter
- Microjoule (measurement of energy)
- Microlitre (0.000001 Litres)
- Micropolitan Statistical Areas
- Micro-Total Analysis System (biotechnology)
- Rural Address Designation (second character of postal code, Canada)
- Telephone Operator (US)
- 0%$ (zero percent financing)
- Wears Eyeglasses (emoticon)
- Emergency/Maximum Priority (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenders are invited for Supply of out side micrometer deferent size.
Measuring case head expansion for pressure signs requires a high-quality blade micrometer graduated in .
Microgage is a small-format desktop 3-D direct computer controlled instrument designed to deliver volumetric accuracy of better than 5 micrometers with repeatability of 0.
The LSM-500S Series laser scan micrometers utilize high speed scanning to deliver the highest data sampling rate of any machines in their class, according to the company.
5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and inhalable coarse particles, which measures 10-2.
has received a patent for a scratch-resistant coating composition having a textured surface upon curing when applied on a substrate, and having a thickness of from five to 150 micrometers.
The distributions extend upto a few micrometers, the up-spin distribution being narrower but stronger at r = 0 than that for the down-spin, as expected from the SUSANS spectra.