Tenders are invited for Supply of out side micrometer deferent size.
What does µm stand for?
µm stands for Micrometer(s)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Microcoulomb (electrical measurement)
- Microfarad (unit of capacitance)
- micrograms per liter
- Microjoule (measurement of energy)
- Microlitre (0.000001 Litres)
- Micropolitan Statistical Areas
- Micro-Total Analysis System (biotechnology)
- Rural Address Designation (second character of postal code, Canada)
- Telephone Operator (US)
- 0%$ (zero percent financing)
- Wears Eyeglasses (emoticon)
- Emergency/Maximum Priority (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measuring case head expansion for pressure signs requires a high-quality blade micrometer graduated in .
Microgage is a small-format desktop 3-D direct computer controlled instrument designed to deliver volumetric accuracy of better than 5 micrometers with repeatability of 0.
The LSM-500S Series laser scan micrometers utilize high speed scanning to deliver the highest data sampling rate of any machines in their class, according to the company.
5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and inhalable coarse particles, which measures 10-2.
has received a patent for a scratch-resistant coating composition having a textured surface upon curing when applied on a substrate, and having a thickness of from five to 150 micrometers.
The distributions extend upto a few micrometers, the up-spin distribution being narrower but stronger at r = 0 than that for the down-spin, as expected from the SUSANS spectra.