With support from the government of Japan, the IFC Global Risk Management Program helps microfinance organizations globally assess and mitigate risks by implementing pragmatic tools and applications to improve risk management in microfinance institutions.
What does MFO stand for?
MFO stands for Microfinance Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFO
We have 69 other meanings of MFO in our Acronym Attic
- Materiel Fielding Operations
- Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach (German: Oberwolfach Mathematical Research Institute; est. 1944)
- Matratzen Factory Outlet (German: Factory Matress Outlet)
- Mazhar Fuat Özkan (band)
- Medical Flight Officer
- Medium Fuel Oil
- Melbourne Film Office (Australia)
- Men from Off (harmony group; UK)
- Michael Fassbender Online (fansite)
- Michigan Film Office (Lansing, MI)
- Military Family Outdoor (Sierra Club)
- Mission Field Outreach (ministry)
- Mixed Function Oxidase
- Mr. Fixit Online (gamer site)
- Multi-Family Office
- Multi-Frequency - Originating (telephony)
- Multi-Function Oxidase (immunology)
- Multicast Fan-Out
- Multinational Force & Observers Medal
- Multinational Force and Observers (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swiss Re along with FONKOZE, Haiti's largest microfinance organization, and MERCY CORPS--all partners in the Microinsurance Catastrophe Risk Organization--have pledged a new cholera insurance policy that ensures a "real-time" payout once a pre-defined set of criteria is met.
Begun as a student-run volunteer effort in the shantytowns of Caracas, Venezuela, ACCION today is one of the premier microfinance organizations in the world, with a network of lending partners that spans Latin America, Africa, Asia and the United States.
The participants also got acquainted with functions of microfinance organizations in Pakistan, and the various programmes on offer to support small businesses in Pakistan.
Fonkoze is a microfinance organization that plays a key role in delivering remittances around the country.