It is optimised for client applications hosted by low-resource microcontroller units that send infrequent data packets over the network.
What does MCU stand for?
MCU stands for Microcontroller Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCU
We have 152 other meanings of MCU in our Acronym Attic
- Media Control Unit (Tesla)
- Mediolanum Corporate University (Milan, Italy)
- Medium Close-Up (cinematography)
- Memory Control Unit
- Message Control Unit (radar)
- Metallic Channel Unit
- Metro Credit Union
- Miami Christian University
- Micro Computer Unit
- Microcontrol Unit
- Microprocessor Control Unit
- Microprogram Control Unit
- Micturating Cysto-Urethrogram
- Mid-Continent University (Mayfield, KY)
- Mike Caro University of Poker
- Milk Clotting Units (proteolytic enzymes potency measure)
- Ming Chuan University
- minimum care unit
- Minimum Coded Unit
- Ministerial Correspondence Unit (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition toits primary function as main microcontroller unit, the new MB95430H series is also suitable as a sub-controller when current system configuration functions are insufficient, due to the availability of high current protection and various composite timer communication functions.
We believe the international market for microcontroller units still provides opportunities for sustained growth, although not necessarily the double digit growth we once saw," said Renesas president Yasushi Akao.
Shipments of microprocessors, chipsets and flash memory all grew substantially during the quarter, while motherboard shipments were up sequentially and embedded processor and microcontroller unit shipments declined.
Embedded processor and microcontroller units were up, and flash memory shipments were strong.