Operators and mechanics, PS told you on Pages 35-37 of PS 651 what maintenance tasks were authorized and not authorized on the microclimate cooling system (MCS).
What does MCCS stand for?
MCCS stands for Microclimate Cooling System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCCS
We have 92 other meanings of MCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Management Cost and Control System
- Manomet Center for Conservation Sciences (Manomet, MA)
- Marine Corps Common Skills (USMC)
- Marine Corps Community Services
- Martinez Consulting and Computer Services, Inc.
- Mechanical Card Coding System
- Mechanized Calling Card Service
- Mennonite Central Committee Saskatchewan
- Merchants Choice Card Service
- Metropolitan Catering and Cleaning Services (Wigan MBC; UK)
- Mission Controls and Communications System
- Mission-Critical Computer System
- Mobile Command & Control System
- Moto Country Club Serviannais (French motorcycle country club)
- Mount Cheam Christian School (Canada)
- Multi-State Consecutively-Connected System
- Multiple-Code Coded Switch
- Macomb County Community Services Agency (Michigan)
- Metropolitan Community Church of San Antonio (Texas)
- Mid-Cumberland Community Services Agency (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
survival, signaling and communications equipment: * flexible body armor with a ballistic upgrade plate; and * a Microclimate Cooling System that's worn under chemical-protective and duty uniforms to increase mission duration by more than 350 percent.
The list goes on: the Electronic Data Manager is a ruggedized computer worn as a kneeboard that provides the enhanced communication capabilities; the Microclimate Cooling System is worn by the aviator/crewmember to reduce heat stress to helicopter crewmen; the Cockpit Air Bags System saves lives and prevents or reduces injuries by protecting the aircrew from multiple cockpit strike hazards.
Microclimate Cooling System --consists of a Microclimate Cooling Unit mounted on the aircraft and interfaces with the Microclimate Cooling Garment worn by the aviator/crewmember.
Another piece of equipment PEO Soldier showed off is the Microclimate Cooling System now in use by Army aviation flight crews.
The Air Warrior Microclimate Cooling System (MCS) will allow air crewmembers to don full survival and protective equipment, including chemical protective equipment if necessary, and perform their mission in hot environments.
Worn in conjunction with the microclimate cooling system as a part of the Air Warrior program, Kinney said that helicopter pilots now can fly for prolonged periods of time in full chemical/biological protective clothing, which has never been done.