These microbial volatile organic compounds (MVOCs) represent a variety of chemical classes including alcohols, amines, aldehydes, ketones, sulfides, and many other hydrocarbons (Claeson et al.
What does MVOC stand for?
MVOC stands for Microbial Volatile Organic Compound
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVOC
We have 1 other meaning of MVOC in our Acronym Attic
- Mixed Venous Oxygen Saturation
- Maharishi Vedic Organic Agriculture
- Manitoba Volleyball Officials Association (Canada)
- Mount Vernon Orchestra Association (Virginia)
- Mountain Village Owners Association (Denver, CO)
- Maharishi Vedic Organic Agriculture Institute (Austria)
- Motor Vehicle Oriented Business (Missouri)
- Maritime Volkswagen Owners Club (Canada)
- Maryland Victims of Crime Fund
- Miami Valley Orienteering Club (Ohio)
- Mole Valley Orienteering Club (UK)
- MagiNet Video on Demand (Philippines)
- Maximum Voluntary Occlusal Force (mandibular disorders)
- Minimum Value of the Objective Function
- MNS for Voice Over Frame Relay (Sprint)
- Maverick Oil and Gas (Addison, TX)
- Multi-Variable Optimal Interpolation
- Mobile Voice over Internet Protocol
- Martha's Vineyard Online
- My Very Own Lith (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (MVOC) Microbial volatile organic compounds (MVOC) are generated by microorganisms that thrive on construction materials.
microbial volatile organic compounds, adjuvant activity, toxins, and/or proteases) pose a risk with respect to asthma?