A sampling of topics: a language modeling text mining approach to the annotation of protein community, extending pattern branching to handle challenging instances, quick hierarchical biclustering on microarray gene expression data, visualization of DNA/RNA structure using temporal CGRs, a new kernel method for RNA classification, assigning schema labels using ontology and heuristics, and methods for random modularization of biological networks.
What does MGED stand for?
MGED stands for Microarray Gene Expression Data
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGED
- Michigan Geothermal Energy Association
- Monona Grove Education Association (Monona, WI)
- Maize Genetics Executive Committee
- Mammary Gland Epithelial Cell (veterinary microbiology)
- Midwest Geriatric Education Center (now Wisconsin Geriatric Education Center)
- Minnesota Government Engineers Council
- Model Guidelines Expert Committee
- Modified Galactose Elimination Capacity
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare (Namibia)
- Microarray and Gene Expression Data Society
- Multidevice Graphics Editor
- Microarray Gene Expression Database group meeting (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Mountain Girls Education Development Program (Pakistan)
- Madison Gas and Electric
- Methodology for Generating Efficiency and Effectiveness Measures
- Maasai Girls Education Fund
- Mahathma Gandhi Education Foundation (India)
- Massachusetts Green Energy Fund (Brookline, MA)
- Mount Greylock Expeditionary Force (Troy, NY)
- Motorola Gold Elite Gateway (system interface)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, we, the members of the Microarray Gene Expression Data (MGED) Society (http://www.
FDA) (Jefferson, AR) to initiate the development of guidelines for describing toxicogenomics experiments--MIAME/Tox [see Microarray Gene Expression Data (MGED); http://www.
ArrayExpress--a public repository for microarray gene expression data at the EBI.