6 microamperes pixel, 640 (H) x 480 (V) array, ISP and high dynamic range functions, enables the TCM5114PL to capture images in low-light conditions.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Microampere (electronics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- U5 Strain of Tobacco Mosaic Virus
- Under Five Mortality Rate
- Ultima 6 (game)
- Ultima 7 (game)
- Union 76 (fuel station chain)
- Ultrabac-7 Prescapula
- Ultima 8 (game)
- Ultima 9 (game)
- human myelomonocytic leukemia cells
- Harley-Davidson World War II 74 cubic inch V-twin military motorcycle model
- Routine (pilot report message type)
- Ukraine (ISO Country Identifier)
- Ulkomaankaupan Agenttiliitto (Suomeksi) (Finnish Foreign Trade Agents' Federation, aka: FFTAF)
- Ultimate Adventures
- Ultimate Adversaries (D20 Star Wars Roleplaying sourcebook)
- Últimos Adictos (Guatemala rock group)
- Ultra Academy
- Umbilical Artery
- Unable to Approve Arrival for the Time Specified
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 microamperes per square centimetre, with a power output of 128 milliwatts per cubic centimetre.
Power consumption in the Active operating mode is as low as 900 microamperes (typical, at 1.
Dosimetric modeling suggests that upon contact, a current of up to tens of microamperes could flow into the hand, producing a dose within the bone marrow of the arm that far exceeds the dose resulting from exposure to ambient levels of magnetic fields.
The researchers also found that single atoms of metal could transmit up to 100 microamperes of current.
While earlier systems required about 500 microamperes at five volts now it is less than 100 microamperes.