An appendix of lab exercises is included, as are step-by-step explanations of analytical methods such as mass spectrometry, sample preparation, separation methods, and micro-total analysis systems.
What does µTAS stand for?
µTAS stands for Micro-Total Analysis System (biotechnology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Microcoulomb (electrical measurement)
- Microfarad (unit of capacitance)
- micrograms per liter
- Microjoule (measurement of energy)
- Microlitre (0.000001 Litres)
- Micropolitan Statistical Areas
- Rural Address Designation (second character of postal code, Canada)
- Telephone Operator (US)
- 0%$ (zero percent financing)
- Wears Eyeglasses (emoticon)
- Emergency/Maximum Priority (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Emergency Services Number (AU)
- Alec Trevelyan (Goldeneye movie)
- Bond, James Bond (Ian Fleming)
- 007: Everything or Nothing (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the future, this technology is expected to be used in mold material applications in micro-total analysis systems (Micro TAS) and polymer microelectromechanical systems (Polymer MEMS).
today announced a new product and technology roadmap addressing the needs of the micro-Total Analysis System (m-TAS) or "biochip" industry.