He covers electro-optics; acousto-optics, optical computing, and signal processing; fiber-optic sensors; integrated optics; optical diagnostics and imaging; and micro-electro-mechanical and micro-opto-electro-mechanical systems and nano- and bio-nano-technologies.
What does MOEM stand for?
MOEM stands for Micro-Opto-Electro-Mechanical
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOEM
We have 1 other meaning of MOEM in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- Ministry of European Integration (Albania)
- Monolithic Optoelectronic Integrated Circuit
- Ministry of the Environment, Japan (also seen as MOE)
- Mobile Office Entry Jumpstart (IBM)
- Mittel- und Osteuropäische Länder (German)
- Ministry of Education Language Centre (Singapore)
- Ministry of Environment, Local Government, and Rural Development (Pakistan)
- Ministry of Environment, Land and Parks (Canada)
- Mayor's Office of Emergency Management (Baltimore, MD)
- Math Olympiads for Elementary and Middle Schools (Bellmore, NY)
- Mathematical Olympiads for Elementary and Middle Schools (est. 1977)
- Micro-Optical-Electrical-Mechanical System
- Ministry of the Environment
- Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources (Pakistan)
- Meteorological and Oceanographic Equipment Program
- Mineral Ore Export Permit (Department of Environment and Natural Resources; Philippines)
- Ministry of Energy and Power (Sierra Leone)
- Ministry of Environmental Protection (various nations)
- Ministry of Environment and Public Health (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harvey Moseley, James Pontius, David Puckett, Eric Schulte and Christian Zincke Abstract: A large format micro-opto-electro-mechanical systems (MOEMS) array known as the Microshutter Array (MSA).
The text covers the fundamentals and underlying concepts of the field, using a variety of practical system examples adopting optomechatronic principles, including discussion of optics, machine vision, fundamentals of mechatronics, feedback control, and some application aspects of micro-opto-electro-mechanical system.